IsaLean Shake is a go-to source for delicious, balanced nutrition that can support multiple lifestyle goals. Providing more nutrition per calorie with the proper balance of protein, carbohydrate, fat, and fiber, along with a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals, IsaLean Shake makes getting nutritious and delicious meals easy.
It would be a hard task, maybe even impossible, to find a meal with the same nutrition provided in IsaLean Shake in the same number of calories. The image below highlights some, but not all, of the nutrients packed into an IsaLean Shake and the amount of foods that would provide approximately the same amount of that nutrient:
To understand more about the balanced nutrition in the new IsaLean Shake, here’s a breakdown of ingredients and how each contributes in making IsaLean Shake one of the world’s best:
The Right Type and Amount of Protein
One of the most important aspects of any meal is the source, amount, and quality of protein. Packed with 24 grams of protein, IsaLean Shake helps satiate hunger, optimize muscle building, and support fat burning. Protein type matters, too. IsaLean Shake provides undenatured whey protein concentrate, milk protein concentrate, and low-heat nonfat dry milk.
All Isagenix dairy proteins come from high-quality dairy suppliers in New Zealand, Australia, or the United States. Isagenix only chooses dairy suppliers that align with our No-Compromise Quality standards and have track records of sustainable and ethical animal care. This includes farms with cows raised on pastures, who don’t give routine antibiotics or hormones such as recombinant bovine growth hormone (rBGH) to their animals. For the highest-quality finished product Isagenix also makes sure suppliers use flash-pasteurization and ultra-filtration to result in whey and milk protein concentrates that are pathogen-free yet remain undenatured.
Slowly Absorbed Carbohydrates
Carbohydrates, which include sugars, are the preferred source of fuel for your brain, muscles, and immune system. However, a high dose of refined sugars can cause blood sugar to spike and then crash, leaving you feeling fatigued, hungry, and unsatisfied.
To help stay energized yet keep blood sugar in check, it’s important to choose meals known for a low glycemic response. For example, IsaLean Shake is shown to be low-glycemic referring to the slower rate that the carbohydrates are absorbed due to the proper balance and presence of fat, fiber, and protein.
- Fructose: Fructose is found naturally in fruits and vegetables, and unlike other sources of simple sugars it helps contribute to a low-glycemic profile.
- Tapioca Maltodextrin: Tapioca maltodextrin is a source of slowly digested, complex-carbohydrate that also helps round out the flavor of the shake.
Good Fats for Nutrient Digestion and Absorption
IsaLean Shake provides 5-6 grams of good fats that are crucial not only for proper digestion and absorption of some vitamins, but also for many different body functions. Isagenix users can be confident knowing they are getting proper amounts of fats from good sources.
- Olive oil: Inspired by the heart-healthy Mediterranean diet because of its naturally high composition of monounsaturated fatty acids, specifically oleic acid.
- Sunflower oil: Extracted from the seeds of sunflowers, sunflower oil is a rich source of polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats.
- Flax seed powder: A high-quality source of alpha-linoleic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid.
- Medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil powder: Extracted from coconuts and a source of fat more rapidly absorbed and readily available as a source of fuel for the body.
Dietary Fiber Support the Gut
Fiber helps with satiety and promotes digestive regularity. Unfortunately, most people fail to consume adequate fiber in their diet. Working to help close this gap, each IsaLean Shake supplies 8 grams of fiber.
- Isomaltooligosaccharide powder: A natural digestion-resistant starch that acts as a prebiotic fiber, supporting the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Psyllium seed powder: An herbaceous plant with seeds that serve as a rich source of bulk-forming fiber.
Full Spectrum of Vitamins and Minerals
IsaLean Shake provides the micronutrients lacking in a typical diet. Getting a full spectrum of vitamins and minerals in one meal is hard to do, but near impossible in a calorie-controlled meal. Yet IsaLean shake provides these essential nutrients:
- Magnesium oxide: A source of magnesium, an essential electrolyte mineral.
- Ascorbic Acid: Also known as vitamin C, a water-soluble vitamin and antioxidant.
- Mixed tocopherols: Vitamin E, a fat-soluble vitamin with antioxidant properties.
- Beta carotene: Vitamin A, a fat-soluble vitamin belonging to the carotenoid family.
- Zinc oxide: A source of zinc, an essential trace mineral.
- Potassium iodide: A potassium salt and source of iodine, an essential mineral.
- Niacinamide: Also known as vitamin B3 or niacin, niacinamide is the non-flushing form of niacin.
- Cholecalciferol: Also known as vitamin D3, an essential fat-soluble vitamin.
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride: One of three forms of vitamin B6 found naturally in a variety of foods such as avocado, soybeans, fish, lima beans, chicken, and bananas.
- Cyanocobalamin: Also known as vitamin B12, is a water-soluble vitamin.
- Folic Acid: An essential B vitamin also known as folate and necessary for normal metabolism.
- Riboflavin: An essential B vitamin also known as vitamin B2 and necessary for normal metabolism.
- Thiamine hydrochloride: An essential B vitamin also known as vitamin B1 and necessary for normal metabolism.
- Tricalcium phosphate: A source of calcium, one of the most important minerals for the body.
- Ferrous lactate: A source of the essential mineral, iron.
- d-Calcium pantothenate: Also known as vitamin B5 and supports normal metabolism.
- Alfalfa juice concentrate A proprietary alfalfa juice concentrate containing organically bound trace minerals.
Digestive Enzymes and Probiotics
Healthy meals are important, but your body needs to be able to break down and use the nutrients from the food eaten. That is why IsaLean Shake provides a blend of enzymes to ensure your body is getting the most out of each sip. The active enzymes in combination with probiotics in IsaLean Shake also supports gastric health and digestive regularity.
- Enzyme blend: A blend of digestive enzymes incorporated into IsaLean Shake to aide absorption and digestion of macronutrients. These include lactase, cellulase, invertase, and liapse.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus: A beneficial bacteria belonging to the genus Lactobacillus that resides in the GI tract and is commonly found in dairy products like yogurt.
Flavor You Can’t Live Without
No matter how good a food or meal is for you, the likelihood of consuming it on a regular basis is low if it doesn’t taste good. When creating IsaLean Shakes, taste was given careful consideration. There are no artificial flavorings or sweeteners added to enhance the flavor of any Isagenix product. IsaLean Shakes include only natural flavorings:
- Natural Flavors: “Natural flavors” is a regulated industry term used to define flavorings that are created using only components found in nature. They are generally made up of essential oils, essences or extracts, fruit juices, and spices that pertain to the overall flavor of the food. For instance, in Creamy Dutch Chocolate IsaLean Shake the natural flavors include those from cocoa and chocolate sources.
- Xanthan Gum: Xanthan gum is a natural gum that acts as a soluble fiber and is used to create thickness in IsaLean Shakes.
- Steviol Glycoside: A source of stevia leaf extract, a South American herb naturally sweeter than sugar and provides no calories.
Ingredients That Help in Making IsaLean Shake
- Silicon Dioxide: A naturally occurring mineral present in many fruits and vegetables that is used as an anticaking agent to help maintain the proper texture of IsaLean Shake.
- Magnesium Stearate: Composed of magnesium and stearic acid, with magnesium being an essential mineral and stearic acid a fatty acid naturally found in cocoa butter. Also helps prevent ingredients from clumping together in IsaLean Shake.
A Meal Made with No-Compromise Quality
When it comes to making IsaLean Shake, the Isagenix No-Compromise Quality Policy is strictly adhered to. These stringent quality standards start with the selection and rigorous testing of each individual raw material. It’s an extensive and thorough process, set up to ensure our commitment to the highest standards of manufacturing and quality assurance.
For more information, please refer to the Flyer.